July 24, 2009

Sim - Moss Family

Anne and Sunny Moss are one of my first sim uploads, and are a mother and daughter which I made on request from a good friend. Maybe because they remind me of someone, and have great personalities, I really like to play them, and I have updated them in a CC free version. Hope you'll enjoy their company! 

Note! Some CC patterns have been replaced with similar in game patterns, so the outfits might differ slightly from the pictures below.


Anne Moss, Adult
Traits: Absent-Minded, Technophobe, Vegetarian, Virtuoso, Hopeless Romantic
Lifetime wish: Beautiful words, fast fingers


Sunny Moss, Teen
Traits: Flirty, Brave, Schmoozer, Athletic
Lifetime wish: She hasn't got one yet!


Info about this upload
CC items: None
Store items: None 
EPs: None
SPs: None


Moss Family


Happy Simming!



No comments:

Post a Comment