February 13, 2014

Info - What's happening?

Hello everybody,

I hope the new year have been starting out really well for you!
For me this winter has been a struggle with a lot of health issues I'm not going to bore you with. It is going better now, but unfortunately my illness is chronic (but not dangerous). I will have good and bad periods, but they are non-predictable, so from one day to the other I might be "out of the game" for a number of weeks.

As for updates and activity on this blog I don't want to make any promises. I still enjoy building houses when my health is good, and will share them whenever I'm up to it, and if I think the building deserves it. Updates will not happen as often as in earlier years, and there might be three in a row and then silence for weeks or months. Sorry for that!

At the moment I can't see any possibility for updates of The Anno Chronicle or other stories, but you never know, a miracle might happen!

Be good, take care of yourself and your loved ones, and enjoy your simming!
Hugs,
KyriaT

4 comments:

  1. Hi KyriaT,
    We met over at Custom Sims, I just have to say how much I've enjoyed reading your stories! As for health issues, I can relate, and I do hope that you have more good day's coming! In fact, I'll be praying for you.... I'm a believer in the power of prayer. Anyway, good to meet you and I look forward to getting to know you better!
    Hugs
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Cindy! I believe in prayers too, and I am really grateful for your concern and thoughts and look forward to getting to know you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear about your health issues. Can totally relate, since I have some of my own. That said, I will most definitely add you to my prayer list too. As Cindy said, God does hear and answer the prayers of His children.
    As for updates, taking care of yourself - and spending your good days, doing things with your family comes first. Just know that you have people who care about you, and are wishing - and praying - for you to feel better soon.
    Take care, and blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you pat, I appreciate that. All the best to you too!

    ReplyDelete